15 days before 100% refund: To receive a refund of 100% of the accommodation rates, the cancellation must be made at least fifteen full days before the local arrival time (or 16:00 if it is not specified) of the day when the reservation begins, otherwise you will not be able to obtain it.
7 days before 50% refund: To receive a refund of 50% of the accommodation fees, the cancellation must be made at least seven full days before the local arrival time (or 16:00 if it is not specified) of the day in which the reservation begins. Otherwise, you will not be able to obtain it.
For example, if the arrival is a Friday, you will have until the previous Friday before the arrival time to cancel the reservation.
Arrival: If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, they will not be reimbursed for the nights not enjoyed.
Departure: If the guest arrives and decides to leave their accommodation ahead of time, they will not be reimbursed for the nights not enjoyed.
Cancellation Policy due to Force Majeure
Situations that we consider valid for a cancellation due to force majeure:
- Major natural catastrophes affecting the destination.
- Urgent travel restrictions or serious security alerts issued by the competent national authorities (such as a Ministry or other Public Administration agency) on the date of entry into the accommodation.
- Endemic disease declared by a reliable national or international authority (such as the European Center for the Prevention and Control of Diseases or the World Health Organization).
- Serious damage to the property or maintenance problems that directly affect the accommodation’s capacity to guarantee a safe stay.
* The possible problems that we were not directly responsible for are excluded. Eg: punctual suspension of a supply (eg: electricity, water, internet) by the company responsible for it due to some problem / specific damage in the area.
- Civil obligations imposed on the accommodation by the authorities after the date of completion of the reservation (eg closure or cessation of activity).