CONDITIONS AND MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCOMMODATION:
1.- Only persons of legal age and minors can be accommodated if they are accompanied by these notifying their kinship, if the minors are not accompanied, they must provide authorization of their legal guardians, with attached copy of the identity document and / or passport of the same. .
2.- All persons over 15 years of age must be accredited to the head of the accommodation with the document indicated according to their nationality or residence status (hereinafter detailed) upon arrival to complete their corresponding entry records.
* Until you have completed and signed these records, entry to the accommodation can not be considered effective.
DOCUMENTS THAT ARE ALLOWED TO ACCOMMODATE:
- People with Spanish nationality: DNI, Passport, Driving Permit.
- Persons with foreign nationality: Passport, Letter or Identity Document (Only for European Union nationals and beneficiaries of the Community Regime), Spanish Residence Permit (for foreigners residing in Spain), Residence Permit of any country of the European Union and / or beneficiary of the Community Regime.
IN NO EVENT will it be possible to admit: Driving licenses, Letters or Identity Documents from countries that are not members of the European Union, or beneficiaries of the Community System, in which case they must ALWAYS be accredited only and exclusively with the passport.
* The validity date of the identifications provided by the guests, must be in force.
The collection and processing of data will be done in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and under the provisions of article 25.1 of the Organic Law 04/2015 of March 30, Protection of Citizen Security.
* Failure to comply with any of these obligations and requirements would make accommodation impossible.